FAMILY LAW SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO, CA
Our Areas of FamilyLaw Practice
Trust in Our San Diego Family Law Attorneys
When it comes to family law matters, there is no substitute for experience. At Law Offices of Beatrice L. Snider, APC, our San Diego County family law attorneys combine to boast over 200 years of legal experience in many related fields.
Since 1974, we have focused our practice on family law because we understand the complexities and intricacies that leave many individuals and families worried and stressed. Our goal is to provide all of our clients with the experienced and compassionate counsel they need to navigate any area of family law.
Our firm can assist you if you are involved in any of the following family law matters:
- Child custody and sharing
- Child support
- Domestic violence
- Grandparent and stepparent rights
- Spousal support
- Same sex / domestic partnership
- Relocation / move away issues
- High asset divorces
- Enforcement or modification of court orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Assistance with Complex Cases
Throughout our years of service, we have honed our ability to handle even the most complex of family law cases. This is why we have been trusted by a countless number of individuals to work towards favorable results time and time again.
We can assist you with any of the following:
- Business valuation and division on business interests
- Cohabitation agreements
- Collaborative law process
- Complex property division
- Contempt of court
- Department of Child Support Services
- International and interstate issues
- Marvin actions
- Private adjudication
- Retirement / deferred compensation
Call for Reliable Representation Today
At Law Offices of Beatrice L. Snider, APC, we are ready and prepared to assist you. With our board-certified family law specialists on your side, you can be confident that we begin a strategic plan of action from the very beginning of the case with the focus on success. For capable, insightful, and dedicated representation for any family law matter, contact our firm today.