CHRISTINE HAYES SICKLER, CLS-F
Ms. Sickler obtained her Bachelor of Science from University of California at Los Angeles in 1973 and earned her Juris Doctorate from Hastings College of the Law (University of California) in 1976. Ms. Sickler was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1976 and Federal Bar (Southern District of California).
Prior to joining the firm in 1985, Ms. Sickler was engaged in the general practice of law, obtaining substantial civil and criminal trial experience. Ms. Sickler became a Certified Specialist in Family Law in 1991. She is a shareholder in Law Offices of Beatrice L. Snider, APC and managing partner of Beatrice L. Snider Family Law Group, LLP.
Ms. Sickler frequently lectures on family law issues for organizations including The Rutter Group, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, San Diego County Bar Association and Foothill Bar Association. Ms. Sickler has served as Judge Pro Tem for the San Diego Superior Court, Family Law Division.
Ms. Sickler has initiated continuing education programs within the firm including State Certified Mock Trial Program in order to teach Trial skills to attorneys.
Ms. Sickler has received substantial recognition and numerous awards from legal organizations and publications including Top Attorney in Southern California (Super Lawyers), San Diego Top Attorneys in family law (San Diego Daily Transcript) and San Diego Top Lawyers (San Diego Magazine).
Professional Affiliations and Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Federal District Court for the Southern District
- San Diego County Bar Association (Family Law section)
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
Professional Awards and Honors
- Selected as one of San Diego’s Super Lawyers® in Family Law (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Recognized in 2007 as one of San Diego’s Top Attorneys by San Diego Daily Transcript
Community Affiliations and Activities:
- Judge Pro Tem San Diego Superior Court, Family Law Division
- The Rutter Group Advanced Family Law Course 2011 – speaker on deferred compensation
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program – speaker on evidence and family law issues
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association – speaker on various family law issues